Add A Professional Goal:
1. Click the Evaluations tab to access your district's evaluation process.
2. Click the (+) button in your evaluation process and the Add New Goal pop-up will appear.
In the New Goal window:
- Enter your Goal statement.
- Add your Success Criteria.
- Select the Standards from the list provided
- Click the Add an Action button to add actions and dates for completing the specific actions. It is required to submit at least one action item.
- An Additional Action button appears after entering the initial action.
- Choose the Start Date for the new goal and the date for when the goal will be Completed. Click on the date to get a calendar pop-up to more easily select a dates.
- Click the Save button.
Once you save your Goal, it will appear in your Goals list. Goals created in either the Goals or Evaluations tab will appear in your goal list.
Goal Icon Indicators
Next to each goal is an icon colored to match the status of the goal.
A grey icon means the goal has been created and has not been submitted for approval.
A gold icon means the goal has been submitted and is waiting for appraiser approval.
|A blue icon means the goal has been approved and is on target for future completion.|
|A green icon means the goal has been completed.|
|A black icon means the goal has been archived.|
- Click on your newly added goal to open the menu options:
- Click Submit for Approval to send your goal to your appraiser for approval.
Editing a Goal
- Once a goal has been submitted for approval, it cannot be edited. But you can use the Copy to New Goal button to copy the existing goal to a new goal to edit as needed and then submit for approval.
Access more information on the Life of Enhanced Goals in Strive.