Disclaimer: As updates to Strive are released these articles will continue to be updated. These are not the final help documents. For printing purposes, you may want to wait until the final release date to print.
On the Teacher Dashboard and in the Goals tab, select the New Goal button.
In the New Goal window:
- Enter your New Goal
- Select the Standards from the list provided
- Click the Add an Action button to add actions. An Add Additional Action button appears after entering the initial action.
- Choose the Date for the new goal to be completed. Use the arrow button to pull up a calendar to easily select a date.
- Click the Save button.
Once you save your Goal, it will appear in your Goals list.
- Click on your newly added goal to open the menu options to Edit, Delete, Copy to New Goal, or Submit for Approval.
- Click Submit for Approval to send your goal to your appraiser for approval.
Editing a Goal
- Once a goal has been submitted for approval, it can not be edited. But you can use the Copy to New Goal button to copy the existing goal to a new goal to edit as needed and then submit for approval.