The person with the role of System Manager for Facilities & Events will need to go into Manage tab to create the initial settings for the mobile lab.
- Click the Manage tab
- Under Facility Setup, select Room Types
- Select Create Room Type button at the bottom of the screen
- In the General tab, name the Room Type the name for your mobile cart (i.e., Chromebook Cart, iPad Cart, MakerLab, etc.)
*Note: You may have multiple carts but you want to restrict the labels in Room Type to specific types of carts. Don't feel you need to list every cart. List the specific types of carts used. The Inventory tab is where you create multiple carts to manage.
- Select the Custom Properties you would like to store about the room type if you choose.
- Drag the columns you need for the Reservation Properties. These are the Asset Class properties to help users select the item when they go through the Reservation process. These can be selected by item in Manage, Asset Management, Asset Classes.
- Click the Save button.