Setup of Calendars and assigning who will manage them rests on the System Administrator role for Facilities & Events.
The System Manager will need to access the Manage tab to select Calendar Categories under Facility Setup.
- Click Create New Category button at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the name of the Calendar Category and click Save.
*Note: For various mobile carts, it is recommended to create a Calendar Category for each cart. This will help later when assigning calendar rights to individuals.
- In the Manage tab, select Manage Users and search for the user who is managing the mobile cart.
- Click on their name to make the tabs for Roles, Rights, Assets, and Public Calendars appear.
- Click on Public Calendars.
The items listed in the Public Calendar Rights area are pulled directly from the list set in Calendar Categories.
- Click the checkbox to the right of the category name to choose the specific campus/department to link the calendar to reserve the item. This ties the reservation calendar to the specific campus/departments selected.
- Click the Save button.