Facilities&Events offers two options when you first access it:
- Open a Reservation - view previous reservations you have submitted
- Make a Reservation - submit a new reservation request for approval
The Reservations tab allows you to view the status of any requests you have made and keeps a history of your requests.
Requests appear with statuses and display a color-coded arrow for the matching status.
- Green = Approved
- Red = Not Approved
- Yellow = Pending Approval
- Click on a request to view details.
- Click on the tab for the Journal to view the history of the request through the approval process.
Update a Denied Request
- Select a denied request
- Click the General tab
- Make changes to the request item
- Click Update
Reservation views will show for upcoming events. Once an event passes, the item will disappear from your Reservation view.