As the new school year begins it is important for staff to update profile information in Eduphoria to make sure grades, subjects, and profile data is accurate for the new school year. To update your profile, go through the following steps:
1. Login to Eduphoria
2. On the Apps home screen, click on the My Profile button at the bottom of the screen.
3. In the profile settings, make sure the following information is correct:
- Your First name
- Your Last name
- Your Email address
- Your Campus: defined as the campus(es) you will work in for the current school year
- Your Grade Level (can select more than one)
- Your Subject Area (can select more than one)
NOTE: Be sure and scroll down to the list and uncheck any selections that are no longer current.
4. Image upload: Our new application Strive will be the only application to show a profile picture. Upload a photo of yourself that will be viewable by you, your campus and district appraisal staff.
- Click the Browse button to locate a profile photo
- Once you select the photo, the name of the file will be listed next to the Browse button
- Then click Upload Image
- Your profile image will show to the right when uploaded
5. Primary Role: Select the primary role you serve in your district/campus for the current school year and then click the Next button.
6. Subject Areas: Check the boxes (can select more than one) to match the subject areas you will teach for the current school year and uncheck boxes for subjects areas not current. Then click the Next button.
*Note: Scroll through to uncheck boxes for subject areas not current.
7. Grade Levels: Check the boxes(can select more than one) to match the grade levels you will teach for the current school year and uncheck boxes for grade levels not current. Click the Save Changes button.