Disclaimer: As updates to Strive are released these articles will continue to be updated. These are not the final help documents. For printing purposes, you may want to wait until the final release date to print.
Goals used in the previous year are still available using the Show Archived Goals button in Strive.
- In the Goals tab, click the Show Archived Goals button at the bottom of the screen.
This will reveal archived goals below your current Goal list.
- Select an archived goal to access the Copy to New Goal button.
- Click the Copy to New Goal button and then the Close button to return to your Goal list.
- Click the copied goal in the list to access the Edit Goal window.
- Make changes to the goal statement, add standards/dimensions/tags, add actions.
- Use the menu bar to Save, Delete, Copy to a New Goal or Submit for Approval.