Goals used in the previous year are still available using the Show Archived Goals button in Strive.
- In the Goals tab, click the Show Archived Goals button at the bottom of the screen.
This will reveal archived goals below your current Goal list.
- Select an archived goal to access the Copy to New Goal button.
- Click the Copy to New Goal button. The copied goal is in edit mode to make changes.
- Make changes to the goal statement, add standards/dimensions/tags, add actions.
- Use the menu bar to Save, Delete, Copy to a New Goal or Submit for Approval.