Principals have the ability to manage their own T-PESS Goals, Evaluations, and Professional Development in their own dashboard view.
- Click the Personal View button on the navigation bar
- Click on the Goals tab
Goal Icon Indicators
Next to each goal is an icon colored to match the status of the goal.
A gray icon means the goal is in edit mode and has not been submitted for approval.
A gold icon means the goal has been submitted and is waiting for appraiser approval.
|A blue icon means the goal has been approved and is on target for future completion.|
|A green icon means the goal has been completed.|
Add a New Goal
- To Add a New Goal, click the "+" (plus icon) in the timeline bar
In the New Goal window:
- Enter your New Goal
- Select the Standards from the list provided
- Click the Add an Action button to add actions. An Add Additional Action button appears after entering the initial action. Add dates for when each action item will be completed.
- Choose the Date for the new goal to be completed. Use the arrow button to pull up a calendar to easily select a date.
- Click the Save button.
Copy an Existing Goal
- Click on an existing goal in your Goal tab to access the menu bar.
- Choose Copy to New Goal and then click the Close button. The copied goal appears on the list of goals.
- Choose the copied goal.
- Make changes to the goal, standards, and actions.
- Select from the menu bar: Close, Save, Delete, Copy to New Goal, or Submit for Approval.