Disclaimer: As updates to Strive are released these articles will continue to be updated. These are not the final help documents. For printing purposes, you may want to wait until the final release date to print.
Principals have the ability to manage their own T-PESS Goals, Evaluations, and Professional Development in their own dashboard view.
- Click the icon for your initials or photo viewable in the Strive sidebar.
- Click on the Goals tab
Add a New Goal
- To Add a New Goal, click the "+" (plus icon) in the timeline bar
In the New Goal window:
- Enter your New Goal
- Select the Standards from the list provided
- Click the Add an Action button to add actions. An Add Additional Action button appears after entering the initial action.
- Choose the Date for the new goal to be completed. Use the arrow button to pull up a calendar to easily select a date.
- Click the Save button.
Copy an Existing Goal
- Click on an existing goal in your Goal tab to access the menu bar.
- Choose Copy to New Goal and then click the Close button. The copied goal appears on the list of goals.
- Choose the copied goal.
- Make changes to the goal, standards, and actions.
- Select from the menu bar: Close, Save, Delete, Copy to New Goal, or Submit for Approval.