- On your Campus View, click the (+) button on the Staff Card or Staff List view to initiate the Evaluation Process screen for that user.
- This will bring up the Evaluation Process window for the staff member. Click the (+) button next to the specific step in your district-defined Evaluation Process.
- Use the drop-down to select the specific template you need for the evaluation process step. Enter the classroom title and make changes to the date and time.
- Click the Create Evaluation button to open the template.
- You can also click on a staff member's name or profile image on their Staff Card to access their Evaluations tab. This will also show the staff member's Evaluation Process and all documents already submitted for this year.
- Click the (+) button to initiate the form in the appropriate evaluation task.
- Select the evaluation form template you will use using the drop-menu. Adjust the start/end time and click Create Evaluation.
- Your evaluation form will open with the menu bar options to Close, Print, Save, Delete, Let Staff View, and Show Scripted Comments.
Animated GIF demonstration: