Disclaimer: As updates to Strive are released these articles will continue to be updated. These are not the final help documents. For printing purposes, you may want to wait until the final release date to print.
The Notification Toolbar runs across the top of the Principal Dashboard. It contains information regarding the entire campus. The views for notifications include:
- Goals Pending Approval - shows list of users
- Staff with Unsubmitted Goals - shows list of users
- Walkthroughs Completed Last Week - shows list of completed observations from previous week
- Incomplete Observations - shows list of users
- Credits Pending Approval - lists credit requests with ability to click on each item for approval button on menu bar
To view information on any notification, simply click on the notification for more information.
Scroll through the information and then click on any item to access the menu toolbar for the action. In this example, you can see the goals submitted by teachers that are pending approval. Some teachers have submitted multiple goals for approval and it shows each of the goals submitted waiting to be approved.
Click on any Goal listed to access the menu bar for the teacher's goal list to select the options to Close, Delete, or Approve the pending goal.
To return to the Principal Dashboard at any time, click the Campus icon on the sidebar.