Important Notice for All Axiom Users:
Reference the 2017 Accountability Manual to ensure you are following proper protocols for entering your campus or district information. The fields represent entries of the majority of districts and campuses, but there are exceptions and other scenarios, such as Alternative Education Campuses and schools with no graduation rate.
Tuesday, June 20 at 2:00 PM CST
Watch the video recording here.
What you need for loading your Index 4 data fields:
- TEASE Access to download
- Confidential Lists of College and Career Ready Graduates
- Class of 2016 Four-Year Longitudinal Summary Report
- Class of 2016 Five-Year Longitudinal Summary Report
- TEA has provided information needed to enter Index 4 data in TEASE.
- For Graduation Rates and Graduation Plans, they are reported together in TEASE Accountability under the Resource Tab (RS). Locate your 4- and 5-year longitudinal summary PDF reports. The column you will use for graduation rate says “Graduated Rate %” highlighted in yellow below. DO NOT USE THE FIRST GRADUATED RATE COLUMN. Enter the percentage for any student group on the Axiom report where you have 25 or more students. If the group does not have 25 students, leave that box blank. Enter the 4- and 5-year rates and Axiom will calculate and apply the higher rate.
- For Graduation Plan Component, you will ONLY use the 4-year longitudinal summary report from TEASE. Only include student groups with 25 or more students. For groups less than 25 students, leave the box blank.
- To enter data in Axiom for the Longitudinal RHS/DAP rate, use the percentages from the column that says Rec/ADV-Rate, notated by the blue circle below.
- To enter data in Axiom for the Longitudinal RHSP/DAP/FHSP-E/DLA rate, use the percentages from the last column in your summary report, as noted by the highlighted column below.
- Groups shaded in gray are not included in this calculation.
- To enter data for the Postsecondary Component, you will need to access your “Confidential Lists of College and Career Ready Graduates,.” also available in TEASE Accountability. TEA did not provide a summary report. You will need to export this to Excel. The last column of the file has a “1” if the student met the Postsecondary Indicator component. You will need to filter on each student group and calculate the percentage of students in that group who have a 1 compared to all students in the group. Only evaluate student groups with 25 or more students. For groups less than 25, leave the box blank.