You can create an Evaluation Process for each appraisee type that will connect specific evaluation templates, number of required submissions, and due dates for each task. Only the user with Appraisal Administrator role in Strive is able to create this process.
At the bottom of this article, we have shared evaluation process examples.
Creating/Editing an Evaluation Process:
- Click on an Appraisee Type.
- Make sure a Framework is selected for this Appraisee Type. If no framework is used for that appraisee type, just leave the default option of <--Select-->.
If you used this Appraisee Type in the past, you will see an evaluation process step called Default Step in the list that will include a Default Task with all the documents that you used in the past. If this is a new Appraisee Type for your district, the evaluation process will be blank.
- STEP - This is a container for specific tasks. When you create a step, the title of the step appears in the Evaluation tab, indicating the header (in yellow) for a group of tasks.
- TASK - These are specific items connected to documents or enhanced goal setting. They can have a set required submission number and due dates attached to them.
- To make changes to the process, click New and select New Step.
- Give the step a name, and click Update
- While the step is highlighted, click New and select New Task.
- When the Process Task appears at the right, you will be able to
- Change the task Title,
- Select the Task Type from the options provided,
- Professional Goal
- Student Growth Goal
- Choose the Evaluation Templates if Document is the type of task chosen,
- Set a Due Date for the task,
- Enter the Requirements if required, and
- Click Update.
- In addition to Documents, you can also create a Task for creating Professional Goals and Student Growth Goals.
- Continue to add Steps and Tasks until you have your process outlined.
- Click Save.
- Click Update Existing Process Instances when you are ready to push out changes to all users.
Note: If you were editing an existing Appraisee Type, and you need to remove Default steps or other steps/tasks, select the item and click the red "X" icon in the menu bar for Evaluation Process. Save and Update Existing Process Instances after deleting items.
Additional Evaluation Process Examples