Recent Aware Webinars
Student Monitoring: Supporting MTSS with Aware (March 2023)
- Are you actively looking for MTSS and SEL solutions? Aware puts the power in the hands of education professionals with familiar tools that already support various student needs. Explore key features to enhance your existing practices that support and grow students. Every student. Every class. Every day.
Aware Premium: Data Visuals for All Item Types and More (February 2023)
- Data visualization + data exploration with Eduphoria Aware are getting better all the time. Get a sneak peek at the future of Aware Premium for the 2023-2024 school year! Existing Aware districts: learn how to upgrade from Aware to Aware Premium with our early adopter program.
Going Beyond Exit Tickets: Helping Students Reflect on Their Learning (January 2023)
- Are you looking for better ways for students to self-report their learning? Developing practices for student self-reflection can get you closer to a student-centered classroom powered by significant goals. Learn how Aware tools can support your implementation of local processes for student engagement, test remediation, and more!
How Online Testing Supports Impact Campus Practices (October 2022)
- We know you are administering online assessments, but are you analyzing the use of student supports? As educators, we aim to know our students by name and by need. Online assessments in Aware provide options to monitor and evaluate the need for continued use or a gradual release away from specific student supports. Come learn how you can enhance your understanding of student learning by applying the appropriate tools in the online environment.
Simplify Interactive Items by Content Area (August 2022)
- Teachers and test authors from far and wide can benefit from Eduphoria’s TEI’s. Many districts have spent the past year implementing Interactive Response Questions with students and teachers. Are you behind the pack? Join us to learn more about what is currently available for assessing students in each content area, as well as what is coming soon to your online assessment platform, Aware.
View more Aware webinars.
Eduphoria is committed to providing the best possible user experience. Our commitment includes posting past webinar content online. As Eduphoria upgrades our interface to enhance the user experience, some content may not reflect changes in development in older recordings. Eduphoria strives to provide relevant user content. For this reason, recorded content includes original posting dates so users can choose the best content options to meet their needs. For the most up-to-date information on Eduphoria’s products, please visit the Eduphoria Online Help Guide.
Article is closed for comments.