Note: Before modifying and editing existing templates, be sure you have ARCHIVED APPRAISALS from last year.
Modifying, Adding and Editing Templates
Before you begin using the Evaluation templates, you will want to rename them or remove the word 'Sample' and the '2016' from the title.
- Changing the Title:
Strive > Appraisal Settings > Evaluation Template > Select Template > Edit the title under the Template details.
- Editing the Template Icon:
Strive > Appraisal Settings > Evaluation Template > Select Template > Edit the icon under the Template details.
- Deleting a Template:
Strive > Appraisal Settings > Evaluation Template > Select Template > Select Delete Template
Add a Column to a Form
If you have a form that only has only one radio button for selection, you may have users who accidentally select this option and need a way to deselect the choice. A checkbox allows for users to click an item on or off and can work independently of other choice options. A radio button requires multiple options to allow a user to click between grouped items to make a choice.
Some templates in our Eduphoria Community use ungrouped radio buttons that cause issues in Observations to not allow users to deselect a choice they did not mean to choose.
A fix for this is to edit the form and add a column to each group section where the radio buttons occur.
- Click on Evaluation Templates
- Open the template you need to edit
- Click the Edit Template tab
- You will need to click the Matrix Group to open up and reveal the Columns
- Click on Columns
- Enter the option for a second column and click Update
For this particular form, you could have a "Not-Observed" or "N/A" second column to put in place if you appraisers accidentally clicking the "Observed" option.
- Click Save and then click the Update Existing Documents button after changes are made to push the updated form out to all users.