Appraisee Types are the different job roles in your school or district that would be evaluated. For example, you could have a first-year teacher appraisee type that would differ from an experienced teacher type. You could add Nurses, Counselors, Librarians, Transportation staff, etc. to your Appraisee Types to add them to the Evaluation Process, Goal Setting, and Professional Development tracking in Strive.
Building Appraisee Types
- Click New Appraisee Type in the bottom left
- Enter a title for the Appraisee Type using the wizard on the right
Once you complete the wizard, you will begin editing the type for this particular appraisee. On the Appraisee Type Options tab, you will be able to edit the title, choose an icon to represent the appraisee type, associate framework for this type, and create an evaluation process to tie the correct evaluation documents to this appraisee type.
Associate Documents for Each Appraisee Type
- Click on the Appraisee Type you created
- Select the Framework for this type if you have one
- Click the New Step button to add a Step and the New Task button to add tasks
- In the Task, select the Task Type as Document to pull up the documents from your Evaluation Templates.
- Select the template document tied to the task for this appraisee type.
- Click Save
If your district has elected to continue to use waivers for teachers so that every teacher does not have to go through the Full T-TESS appraisal, you can set your Appraisee Types up to help with that process.