Appraisee Types are the different job roles in your school or district that would be evaluated. For example, you could have a first-year teacher appraisee type that would differ from an experienced teacher type. You could add Nurses, Counselors, Librarians, Transportation staff, etc. to your Appraisee Types to add them to the Evaluation Process, Goal Setting, and Professional Development tracking in Strive.
Building Appraisee Types
- Click New Appraisee Type in the bottom left
- Enter a title for the Appraisee Type using the wizard on the right
Once you complete the wizard, you will begin editing information for this appraisee type. On the Appraisee Type Options tab, you will be able to edit the title, choose an icon to represent the appraisee type, associate framework for this type, and create an evaluation process to tie the correct evaluation documents to this appraisee type.
Associate Framework to Appraisee Type
- Click on an Appraisee Type in the list of types
- In the Select Framework field, click the drop-down to select a Framework to attach to this appraisee type.
- Click Save to save changes