Electronic Signatures are only available if enabled by the System Manager.
- Open Management
- Click on District Settings
- Click on the Electronic Signatures Tab
- Read the electronic signature agreement
- Click the Enable Electronic Signatures button to enable for your district
Staff must complete settings in their profile to create the security question and answer for enabling an electronic signature.
Signing the Evaluation
Strive allows teachers to electronically sign the evaluation as you would a hard copy. In order to electronically sign an evaluation, you must have set the security question when setting up your profile in Eduphoria. (Click My Profile on the main applications screen).
- Click on the Evaluations tab
- Click on an evaluation document
- Click the Electronically Sign Document button on the menu bar
- Click on your name and enter your username, password, and the answer to your security question. Passwords and security questions are case sensitive!
- Click the X to close the window