The reporting feature in Strive contains several report options. Appraisers and district administrators have the ability to analyze document data, view evaluation status, and print blank forms. .
To generate these reports, click on Appraisal Reports listed on the left of the screen.
The Document Analysis report will give you a summary of how many times a particular item was selected on a given evaluation template or goals document. It will also inform you as to which campuses and staff members were included in the report.
To generate a Document Analysis report
- Select the document from the list. Each document pulls from the forms in your Evaluation Templates. Scroll through the containers for Reflection Documents, Walkthrough Documents, Observation Documents, Evaluation Documents, and Summative Documents.
- Filter by campus, staff criteria, appraisee type, district groups, appraisal dates, or question item.
- Click the Print button to save the report.
Export Score Counts to Spreadsheet Report
A district can generate this report to determine how each employee scored in each of the possible matrix headings for a specific document. Texas districts can use this report to calculate the teachers who have received at least one Improvement Needed score on a document, and districts can also determine which teachers qualify for T-TESS Waiver during a specific year.
Note: If a district does not filter on any fields before generating the spreadsheet, then all evaluations created using that specific document will export to the spreadsheet.
To determine if a teacher qualifies for T-TESS Waiver Status
- Select the specific T-TESS document to analyze.
- Apply the date filter for a specific timeframe.
- Generate the T-TESS document analysis report for the specific timeframe by clicking Print and choosing the Export Score Counts to Spreadsheet.
- Paste the following formula into the P2 cell of the spreadsheet and clicked Enter/Return on your keyboard to generate results:
- Note: The following formula applies if you have matrix questions containing 5 column headers/fields and the O Column Header is Improvement Needed.
- =IF(O2>0,"Improvement Needed",SUM(K2:M2))
- Highlight the P2 cell and grab the corner of the cell to drag it down the P column and generate the values for all other rows in the spreadsheet.
The results in the P column provide the following information:
- If the teacher received 1 or more Needs Improvement selections in the document, then the P cell is marked Needs Improvement for that teacher.
- The total of all Distinguished, Accomplished and Proficient selections in a document for a teacher will be totaled in the P cell at the end of each row.
- A district can use this number to determine if a teacher is Proficient overall or if the teacher can qualify for wavier status in T-TESS.
The Evaluation Status report has two options. You can view a campus summary which will display the evaluations created for each staff member organized by formal appraiser. Or you can view the evaluation status for one particular appraiser. Narrowing the report down to a particular appraiser will show additional information such as additional columns for when evaluations were made viewable and when they were viewed.
To print a report
- Choose Summary by campus or Detailed by appraiser
- Select the campus or appraiser
- Click Submit Report
The Blank Documents option will allow you to print any form or evaluation template that is currently in the system.
To print a blank document
- Choose the Evaluation Type from the drop-down list
- Select the document
- Click Submit Report