There are two ways to set up passwords for all students in a district or on a campus. These processes are available only to district administrators; learn more about setting passwords as a teacher or campus-level administrator.
Mass Assigning a Common Password
The fastest way to set up a common password for all students on a campus is the following:
1. Open the Management Application.
2. From the Organization Tab, click on Manage Schools.
3. Choose a campus from your list of schools.
4. Click Set Default Password.
5. Type and confirm the default password in the dialogue box and click OK.
NOTE: Utilizing the Set Default Password tool does not allow for multiple passwords to be set up for a single campus.
Mass Assigning a Unique Password
To set up unique passwords for students across the district, you will need to create a CSV file that contains Student IDs and the chosen Password for each student or group of students. Once you have created the CSV file, you will need to open the Management Application.
1. In the Management Application, Click on the Roster Tab and select Import Student Passwords.
2. From the Set Student Passwords page, select the CSV file from your computer by clicking Choose File. Once you have chosen your file, click Upload.
3. Once your upload is complete, the number of records processed will be indicated.