Constructed response questions have a rich text enabled text box for students to type and format their answers.
Rich Text Features
- Bold, Italics, Underline
- Lists (Bullets & Numbered Bullets)
- Undo & Redo
- First line indenting
- Prohibited pasting material from outside Aware
- Spelling with student support enabled
- Word or character limit (set on the test authoring interface; setting a word count does not prevent a student from typing more than the set count but the teacher will be notified the student exceeded)
- Word count (displayed on student testing interface)
- Size adjusting text box
- Spanish spellcheck will work in the constructed response text box. For best functionality, set the browser language to Spanish.
- Extensions like Grammarly or Texthelp will interfere with Eduphoria's spelling assistance tool. For best results, remove those extensions before testing.