If enabled by your district, Appraise will enable you to attach a document to a teacher's record for additional documentation. Any type of file can be included in the list of documents for a staff member.
Attaching a File
- Select a staff member from the staff list on the left
- Click the New File Attachment button in the Staff Options list
- The New File Attachment wizard will appear:
- Click Browse to locate the file
- Choose the date associated with the document
- Enter the title and an optional description
Once created, the file will be listed with the appraisals under Current Documents. Clicking on a file attachment will display the file on the right, if possible. File types that cannot be rendered by your web browser will prompt you to save the file or open it with another application.
Like other evaluations, file attachments can be shared with staff as well using Let Staff View. They can also be deleted if necessary.