When you first access Facilities & Events, you have two options:
- Open a Reservation - view previous reservations you have submitted
- Make a Reservation - submit a new reservation request for approval
- Click the Make A Reservation button
- Select the school from the list.
Note: Some districts will allow access to all campuses and some restrict only to your campus. The larger icons under the heading "My Schools" lists campuses selected in your profile in your Eduphoria account. The smaller icons under the heading "More Schools" are other campuses where availability for you to access is based on how the System Manager for your district or school set up your access.
- Select the items you need to reserve. The QTY box that appears will allow you to select multiple items if you need them.
On the next screen, you have multiple ways to sort dates and times to reserve items for your selection:
|Opens a full screen calendar view to select days and times.|
|Opens options to select multiple dates or spread a reservation between multiple days.|
|Opens a simple calendar pop-up to select one date.|
Once dates and times are entered, click the Next button.
The database will search itself to find items that match the campus, the item(s), and the date/times you selected. It creates a list of items matching what you have requested with what is available. Some campus/districts may provide detailed information (called Asset Properties) about the items available. In the image below, if the column for Picture is available, you can click on the icon to view a pop-up photo of the item.
- Enter the Title, Reason (optional), and fill out the form if the reservation has a form included
- Click Next and Finish
Once a reservation is submitted, an email is automatically sent to the approver for the item.
The requester can view the status of the submitted request in their Reservation tab. More information available in this article for viewing submitted requests.