The function of View All My Schedules is to allow staff members to change or delete reservations after they have been approved. In order to access the schedules and make any changes, the following criteria must be met:
- The item must be reservable to appear in the list
- The staff member is an Asset Manager OR has View Reservation OR Edit Reservation rights to the asset
In order for the reservation to be published to a web calendar, the reservation must be approved and the staff member must have rights to the web calendar.
To view the schedules for rooms or assets:
- Click View All My Schedules
- Select each room and/or asset by placing a check mark next to each item
- To edit the schedule, either click on the reservation OR click on the green or red vertical line and drag the reservation to a new time.
General Tab : The item type, item, date, start and end time, title, and reason can be changed. The reservation can also be Deleted.
Additional Information Tab : If a form is included with the reservation, it can be viewed or edited.
Publish Tab : The reservation can be published to a web calendar.
- If the reservation is changed, click Update