Public Calendar Options
Calendars managed in Facilities & Events can be shared on other websites as a link or embedded into a pre-existing website. Once a link is created on the website for staff to access, all future approved reservations will automatically appear on this calendar.
- The calendar manager for the particular room will click on the Calendar tab.
- Select the calendar from the drop-down list
- Click the Public Tab
This page allows customization for how the calendar displays itself initially on the web.
- Time Frame: The initial view of the calendar displayed as Day, Week, or Month view
- Time Period: Current will display the current day, week, or month. Specific will always open to a specific day, week or month.
- Link Text: Viewers will see this text displayed on the web as a hyperlink to the calendar. This text can be edited.
- Width: Choose the width and height options to display the calendar on the web.
- Show navigation buttons: The calendar viewer will be able to change the view from a day, week or month.
- Show events from all schools: Only District calendars have this option. If checked, school calendar events will merge and the district calendar will inherit all of the school events for that specific Calendar Category.
Copy/paste the URL, Link HTML, or the Embed HTML code into the source of your web page.