Approving and Receiving Forms Based on the Form Workflow
In a form, the person selected as the recipient and/or someone set in the approval process will have access to the Review tab.
Users can access forms using the drop-down selection to find forms:
- Pending Review - pending their approval
- Reviewed - have already received their approval
- Received - form designates this person as a final recipient after a workflow is completed
To approve or deny a form that is pending review
- Select the form from the list to review
- Review the information in the form
- Select from the options in the top toolbar
Save the Draft for Later allows you to add information to sections assigned to you and then come back to the form to approve or deny it later.
Printing the form will produce a PDF file.
Approve or Deny both give you the option to enter a comment that will be included with the form workflow at the right for all members in the workflow to view. The form submitter will also be informed via email.
Email allows you to send the form to another user in the Eduphoria database.
Spell Check will check for misspelled words.
If the workflow includes a Freeflow step and you are the initiator of this step, you will see other options in your toolbar.
In this case, you have the option to
- Send to User which will let you search for another user in the Eduphoria database to send the form to next. When you send the form on, you are approving it and then choosing who should get the form next - based on the nature of the form.
- Continue Workflow allows you to approve the form and pull it back into the structured workflow. The system will either send the form to the next designated approver in the workflow or complete the workflow if the Freeflow step is the last step in the workflow.
If you are designated as the Recipient of a form, then the form will appear under your Received Forms after the workflow has been completed.
When viewing approved and received forms, you are able to search for particular forms. You can search by form submission date range, request ID, template title, workflow title and requestor's name.