Web forms function like regular forms except for the following features:
- General tab - Form category is not included.
- Settings tab - Same features as District and School forms PLUS the following Public Document Settings:
- Require captcha - prevents malicious Internet programs from populating online forms with worthless information. It ensures that a human is entering the form information.
- Allow visitor to save a draft and submit at a later date - prompts the submitter for an email address. The link provided via email will let them go back to the form at a later time
- Require name and email fields - prompts the submitter to enter his/her name and email.
- Set a closing URL at the end of the document - allows you to auto-direct the submitter to a specific URL upon completion.
- Use a kiosk address - takes the submitter right back to the initial entry point. This is perfect for revolving kiosks at a school or district location.
- Notification tab - provides the web form URL, text for an email message, and web page notification HTML text.