Form data can be viewed and analyzed on the Reports tab.
- Select Form Analysis on the Reports tab.
- From here, you will be able to analyze District, School, and Web forms. What you have access to analyze will depend on your individual role(s) in Formspace.
Additional filtering options are available that provide richer form analysis. Filter Items will differ depending on the type of form.
- School - Select a campus to view results for that campus only. (Available for District and School Forms)
- Staff - Filter by the staff member profiles, including grade level(s) and subject(s) taught.
- District Groups - Filter by custom groups that have been created by a System Administrator in System Management.
- Submission Dates - Narrow the results by viewing forms submitted within a particular time frame.
- Questions - Select a specific response to narrow the results to only include the forms with that specific response.
Summary Options - This option summarizes the results by each criterion selected.
Printing Form Results
Form results can be exported to PDF or Excel format. To print form results, click the Print icon and select the report.
- Print Summary Report - This report will display a summary of all objective results for a form by giving a count and percentage for each question. The information will also be displayed in a pie chart.
- Export Summary to Excel - This report will export a summary of all objective results to Excel for each question. The number of responses for each question will be displayed.
- Export to Excel - This report will export each submitted survey to Excel and will include objective and subjective responses.
- Print Combined Forms - This report will generate a PDF of each individual form. The form workflow History will also appear at the bottom of each form.