Survey results can be viewed and analyzed on the Reports tab.
- Select Survey Analysis on the Reports tab.
- Select a specific survey.
Additional filtering options are available that provide richer survey analysis. Filter Items will differ depending on the type of survey.
- School - Select a campus to view results for that campus only. (Available for District and School Surveys)
- Submission Dates - Narrow the results by viewing surveys submitted within a particular time frame.
- IP Address - Filter results by unique IP address. (Available for Web Surveys)
- Questions - Select a specific response to narrow the results to only include the surveys with that specific response.
Printing Survey Results
Users with the Formspace Administrator, School Administrator or Public Web Administrator roles can export survey results to PDF or Excel format. To print survey results, click the Print icon and select the report.
- Print Summary Report - This report will display a summary of all objective results for a survey by giving a count and percentage for each question. The information will also be displayed in a pie chart.
- Export Summary to Excel - This report will export a summary of all objective results to Excel for each question. The number of responses for each question will be displayed.
- Export to Excel - This report will export each submitted survey to Excel and will include objective and subjective responses.
- Print Combined Surveys - This report will generate a PDF of each individual survey.