Surveys are built on a series of criteria that requestors can rate across 5 different levels.
Create a Survey
- Click on Survey Questions
- Click Add Survey
- Enter an item in the text box and click add. The editor will add a 5-point scale to any text item added in the survey.
- Repeat this process to build a survey item by item.
- Saving a survey will lock it and prevent any changes.
Attach a Survey to a Department
- Create the survey and save to lock it
- Click on Edit Departments and select the department
- Select the Workflow tab
- Select the survey to attach to the department and set the options for the survey
- Continue to next section "Attach a Survey to a Request Type" to finish this process
Attach a Survey to a Request Type
- Click on Configure Request Types
- Select a Request Type
- In the General tab, select the Survey to use for the item
- Click Save
Article is closed for comments.