Supervisors and Managers have different views and roles for managing tickets than technicians. In addition to the regular categories that technicians see, managers/supervisors/directors may have Assigned to My Techs as a category for viewing tickets. They also have a view titled My Technicians Completed.
Tickets are not automatically deleted when a requestor or technician makes the request to delete. Tickets that have been requested to delete are sent to supervisors/managers to determine if the ticket should be deleted.
- Click Requested Deletion
- Select a ticket
- On the bar across the ticket, click to select the option to Delete Support Request or Reject Deletion
Requests in Pending My Review are available based on if department tickets are setup in the Workflow tab to "Require Supervisor Review". If activated, the selected Supervisor for the technician can review all completed tickets for the technicians.
When a supervisor or manager views tickets in this section, they will have a Reviewed option on the top toolbar to provide additional notes or comments when reviewing. Once submitted, the ticket will be marked Complete instead of Pending Review.
Proxy a Ticket
Most managers/directors have the ability to proxy a request which allows them to submit a ticket as another user.
- Click Proxy a Request
- Enter the name or email of the user - last name is recommended for searching easier
- Select the name from the list of possible matches
- Complete the ticket process for submitting the request
Create a Recurring Request
Recurring requests can be set for weekly, monthly or every so many days and will be auto assigned to you as the requestor and the technician.
- Click New Recurring Request
- Select the Request Type
- Enter details for the ticket
- Select weekly, monthly or every so many days. You can also check more than one day of the week when using the weekly option.