The charting feature allows you to save a chart as an image, print in color, and smart charts. Smart charting will automatically chart information as a bar or line graph when applicable and auto adjust the scale on the chart according to the values being graphed.
**Note: Only group data can be graphed. Group data includes district, campus, and teacher levels.
Charting Test Data
- Select a test
- Switch to district, campus, or teacher level
- Click the Charts icon, located in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on the number in the column to chart
Labeling, Printing, and Saving a Chart
To title, print, or save a chart, click the View Large button, located at the top of the chart.
- Highlight the current title and rename it.
- Right click on the chart and choose to print or save the image.