Monitor Lists are typically created by teachers that need to be able to see students that are not in their current roster. For example, a teacher tutors students after school from another campus or from another class and needs to be able to see their profiles. By creating a monitor list and having the principal approve it, the teacher will be able to view all information on the student profiles.
Creating a Monitor List
1. Select Manage My Monitor Lists in the lower left corner of the Students tab.
2. Next select Create a Monitor Lists in the lower left corner of the Students tab.
3. Follow the creation wizard to create a list.
4. On the third step, enter a name for the monitor list and click Next.
5. Search for a student by typing in the student's last or first name, or ID#.
6. Press Enter or select Search.
7. Select the student from the list and click Add. The student's name will appear in the box on the right.
8. Repeat the process until all students are added and click Next, then Finish.
Note: The monitor list will be pending approval until an administrator approves it.
Managing Monitor Lists
Monitor Lists can be created, edited, and deleted on the Students tab.
1. From the Students tab, select Manage My Monitor Lists
2. Select the lists and either edit or delete the list by using the buttons on the toolbar
Viewing a List or Group
Once a Monitor List is approved, the teacher can search for the student from the Students tab or view the student's profiles from the Analyze tab. To view a monitor group or list, select My Student Groups from the Analyze tab. Select the student to see the student's profile.