To collect the results of an assessment, teachers can choose between a combination of several methods. Teachers have the option to print answer documents, enter the student answers manually, have students take the test online, or use response pads. Each method will be discussed in this section.
Click Test Available on the Analyze tab.
- Select the test to administer from the list of available tests.
- Note: Filtering options exist and allow the teacher to view the list of tests by assessment level: My Teacher Tests, Team Tests, School Assessments, and District Assessments.
- Within each assessment level, teacher will find expandable Test Type trees with their available assessments.
- Choose each class period to administer the test; click on the class again to de-select.
- Choose from the options for test administration in the lower right corner of the window.
Print Answer Sheets
Click Print Answer Sheets located on the bottom of the screen. The answer sheets will be saved as a PDF file on your computer. Print the PDF when you are ready to give your test.
In order for a teacher to enter answers on a district or campus level test, the test administrator must enable this administration type. Otherwise, the option will be available on any teacher-created test.
- Click Enter Answers located on the bottom of the screen.
- Select the student to enter the answers.
- Click the radio buttons to select the correct answers.
- The teacher must click Save before going to the next student.
Note: If a constructed response question is added to a test and the student's written response on the answer document is scanned in, the teacher will be able to view the response online (as well as the scoring guide) before entering a score.
Enter Scores for a Student Inventory Assessment
When entering student inventory scores, make sure and set the overall status. The ranges will be displayed next to each task and whether or not the task is required.
Make sure to click Save before moving to the next student or the scores will not be saved!
Once the overall status is selected, the required scores are entered, and the Save button is selected, a green check mark will appear next to the student Tests and Scores tab or from the Analyze tab.
- In order for a teacher to administer a district or campus level test online, the test administrator must enable online testing and choose whether the administrator or the teacher can Start and End testing. Check with the test administrator to see which options were selected. Online testing is always available for teacher tests. The student General Tab in the Student's profile, or each student's password may be imported by the system administrator. Check with your district's system administrator for student password information.
Click Start Online Testing at the bottom right of the screen.
Click to Start or Stop online testing.
To access additional information about online testing access the Student Content & Materials Help section of Aware for a document and video about the online testing experience geared toward students.
The students will need to login to Eduphoria to take the test:
- Open a browser window and enter the district online testing link, found on the Online Testing Start/Stop window.
- Login with Student ID number and password (the password is set by the system administrator or the teacher).
- Select the online test available and click Next
- Answer each question by selecting the correct answer and then clicking Next.
- To navigate between questions, either click the Previous and Next buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- Once all questions are answered, click Score Test.
- Once the test has been scored, the student will not be able to access the test again.
- If the student needs to finish the test at a later time, the student can click Save Test and log back in as long as the teacher has Started online testing again.
- If the student clicks Score Test without answering all of the questions, the student will be prompted to answer the questions that were left blank or to Submit Test Without Filling In Answers.
Once all tests are submitted, choose the test under Test Available, select Start Online Testing, and click Stop. Students will no longer be able to take the test online unless the teacher Starts the test again. Results can be viewed on the Analyze tab.