Important Notes to remember:
- Currently the only supported question type that will import into Aware is multiple choice (Constructed Response and Numerical Response are not compatible with ALL in Learning at this time.)
- If you are using this feature with a campus or district (local) assessment, student response pads must be checked by the test administrator. Nothing has to be enabled for Teacher Tests to be used with ALL In Learning. Please visit the section under Aware > For Admins: Local Assessments > ALL In Learning
- All In Learning API integration:
- It is possible that additional credentials are required for AD Authentication to connect with the All In Learning tool. A district might require an app-specific password similar to the password required when setting up the Aware test scanning tool and iOS/Android applications. The district will need to generate the app-specific password if it is using AD Authentication. The first time the district sets up All In Learning, users will have to type in the app-specific password.
- Click here for directions on generating an app-specific password.
If your district uses both the ALL In Learning Cloud and Aware, you can connect them to automatically bring over classes and collect data for Aware tests in ALL In Learning. The initial setup is simple. Just contact ALL In Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us you would like to use ALL In Learning to collect the data for your Aware tests!
How to Connect ALL In Learning with Aware
For the Aware enabled district in ALL In Learning, teachers simply enter their Aware credentials to enable the syncing of classes and tests from Aware.
Under Settings icon select Manage Account
Select Aware button at bottom right corner
Enter Aware Credentials and click OK. This dialog will tell you when your credentials have been verified with Aware
Syncing ALL In Learning with Aware
Back on the Settings menu, select “Sync with Aware”
Your rosters and active assessments will be synced from Aware into ALL In Learning. This process takes between 30 seconds and a couple of minutes depending on the connection and the amount of data to be synced.
Note: This sync will happen automatically every time you log into ALL In Learning
Aware rosters and tests available in ALL In Learning after the sync are highlighted in Yellow. For example:
How to Activate a test and send results to Aware
Activate the Aware test with an Aware roster
When collecting data with ALL In Learning, the student results will NOT be shown in ALL In Cloud; only that the answers were recorded
After ending the session in ALL In, the session is listed in the reports tab, highlighted in yellow
Under the Actions button, click Send to Aware
The student responses will be sent to Aware. If the test in Aware has question types not currently synced with ALL In Learning, those questions will appear as “PlaceHolder” questions in ALL In Learning. They may be scored by the teacher in Aware after the upload of the student responses.