Staff members with the Data Administrator role can create assessments for the district, while staff members with the Campus Administrator role can create assessments for their campus.
Configuring Test Types
Test types can be created to help organize tests on the Assessments tab.
- From the Assessments tab, select Configure Test Types.
- Choose Add a Test Type in the lower-left corner.
- Enter a name for the test type, click Next and Finish.
- Select the appropriate view options for the test type:
- Allow teachers to view the test - teacher will be able to view and analyze the test
- Show test data on the student information Tests tab - the test will be listed on the Tests and Scores tab on the student profile
- Enable summarization on the Analyze tab - the test will be able to be examined on the Analyze tab
- Can be used for Campus level testing (required for Team tests) - this test type will be an option for authors of School level assessments, including teacher Team Tests
- Can be used for District level testing - this test type will be an option for authors of District level assessments
Please note, for Test Type management it is advisable to reserve some test types for only District level and some for only School level assessments.