Assessment data can be imported from another system as long as it is properly formatted as a CSV file. The student ID should be the first column followed by the students' responses to each question with no header row. This feature will allow districts to import scores from other systems and provide valuable test history for a student. Please keep in mind that clicking the Re-score button will not change imported test scores.
For the import to complete successfully, the same process for creating a paper scanned benchmark must be applied.
- Create the test as normal selecting the appropriate curriculum course.
- Create the proper number and type of questions with correct answers and associated standards.
- Select the schools on the Campuses tab that the students in the import file are currently on.
- Select the proper course, teachers, advisors, or grade from the Students tab to include the students in the import file.
- Change the test to "Active."
- Select Upload Data Files on the bottom left of the screen in the Administration tab under Collection.
- Upload your file. Select the link within the Aware window to view a list of supported file formats for a wide variety of assessment types.
- Select Upload.