Assessment data can be imported from another system as long as it is properly formatted as a CSV file. The student ID should be the first column followed by the students' responses to each question with no header row. This feature will allow districts to import scores from other systems and provide valuable test history for a student.
For the import to complete successfully, the same process for creating a paper scanned benchmark must be applied.
- Create the test as normal selecting the appropriate curriculum course.
- Create the proper number and type of questions with correct answers and associated standards.
- Select the schools on the Campuses tab that the students in the import file are currently on.
- Select the proper course, teachers, advisors, or grade from the Students tab to include the students in the import file.
- Select appropriate dates on the Administration tab. This will determine which year the test will appear in.
- Change the test to "Active."
- Import your file in the Administration window and Collection tab.
- Once the File Browser window opens select your file and check the "Automatically Create Assessment Entries" box.
- Click Upload Data File.