Web calendars can be published to a district website on the internet (for parents to see) or intranet (for staff members to see). In order to edit a calendar, the staff member must have rights to the calendar. Calendars are created on the Manage Tab and edited on the Calendars Tab.
Creating a Calendar
When a calendar category is created, the system automatically creates one version of the calendar for the district and one version of the calendar for each school.
- Select Calendar Categories
- Click Create New Category
- Enter a title
- Click Save
Once a calendar is created, staff members need to be given rights to the calendar in order to edit and/or publish reservations to it.
- Select Manage Users and search for the staff member
- Click the Public Calendars Tab
- Choose the district and/or school calendar(s) the staff member should be able to edit