District Document Store
The District Document Store is a catalog to store electronic documents for district staff members. Once uploaded, documents are then viewed and available for download on the Documents tab.
Document Store folders need to be created to organize the documents uploaded. To create a new folder, type the title in the Folder Name box and click the green plus sign.
Note: When entering the first folder, select "Root."
Folders can be located inside other folders. Double-click on a folder name to edit the name.
Move folders up and down in the list
Cut to move a folder from inside one folder to another
Delete a folder
Adding Documents to the File Store
To add documents to the Document Store:
- Click on Create a New Formspace Document.
- Choose District Document Store as the document type.
- Enter the title and select the folder where the document will reside.
- Click Next.
- Click Create & Begin Editing.
- Select the document title from the Document Tree.
On the Document Description tab, the title can be edited and Comments can be added to provide more clarification for the document.
To add attachments, click on the Attachments tab and select the option to Add Attachment.
Browse for the file on your computer and click the Attach File button.
NOTE: The "Make this attachment active" option is selected by default.
Multiple documents can be added under one folder. Click the Add Attachment button to upload.
Revisions to a document can be uploaded as well. Select the document and new options appear.
- Add Revision - allows an additional upload of a document without replacing the older one. Upload the new document and it will be linked with the original.
- Preview - allows viewing of the document.
- Delete Document - removes from the document store.
- Make Revision Inactive - keeps only one version active for staff to view and utilize.
- Save - saves all changes made to the Document Store.
- Delete - removes document(s) from the folder.
- Move Document - allows movement of document to another folder.