Aware Community facilitates collaboration among districts with the ability to share out forms to a central location so that any district can import the form structure and use the form with their district.
Importing Forms from Community
To view and import forms that have been shared out by other districts, access Aware Community from the Forms Tab.
- Select Browse Community Forms
- Select the Refresh documents icon to refresh the list
- Expand the Aware Community folder and browse through the list of available forms
- To import the form, select Import Document to and select a category to import the form into
Once a form is imported, it can be edited and customized for your district. Select Student Forms to locate the imported form and make any changes.
Sharing Forms with Community
- To share a form with community, select the Share this Document button on a form
- Select the category for the form to appear
- Select whether or not districts can email you with questions; your email will be publicly available to the Aware Community
- Click Share
NOTE: If a form is imported from the eduphoria! Community, it will not have the Share the Document button, and cannot be shared back into the community.