Click HERE to view a video on Viewing Reports.
PDAS enables you to run several reports based on walkthroughs, summatives, and evaluations completed.
To access a list of available reports, click on the Reports tab listed vertically on the left side of your screen.
The Walkthrough Analysis report will give you a summary of which items are most commonly observed based on a particular walkthrough template. The report interface will require you to select one specific template. It cannot compare data across different walkthrough templates.
Choose a walkthrough template from the Document Option.
To filter the report:
- Campus - Use the campus filters to select a single campus or group of campuses. Note: If you do not choose anything to filter, you will get all campuses available.
- Staff - Use the staff filters to narrow the report down to one particular staff member. You can search for that staff member using their email address or last name. You can also limit the report to staff groups.
- District Groups - Use the district groups filters to narrow the report down to one or more district wide user groups.
- Appraisal Dates - Use the appraisal dates filters to limit the report to a specific date range. If no dates are set, the report will stay within the current school year.
- Questions - Use the questions filters to narrow the report down to specific questions. Every option you select from the questions filter must be flagged in order for the walkthrough to be included in the report.
Click Print in the upper right to view the three print options.
- Print Document will generate a cumulative report regardless of appraiser. For instance, across all walkthroughs that were included, the first item may have been checked 10 times.
- Print Document (Percentages by Group) will generate pie charts representing the percentages by group.
- Print Document with Appraisers will break down the total by appraiser.
Observation & Summative Analysis
The Summative Analysis report will show a total for each domain item denoting how many staff members were scored a particular way for all eight domains. This report will be a district or campus wide cumulative report unless filtered down.
- Campus - Use the campus filter to limit the report down to one or more campuses.
- Staff - Use the staff filter to filter based on staff positions, grade level, etc.
- District Groups - Use the District Groups filter to view one or more specific district wide groups.
- Appraisal Dates - Use the appraisal dates filter to limit the report to a specific date range.
- Domains - Use the domains filter to limit the report to staff that scored a certain way on a certain domain. The logic statement will allow you to filter based on domain score for one or all domains.
Click Print to generate the report.
Evaluation Status Reports give administrators a variety of options to choose from in order to see the status of appraisals on their campus or in their district.
Choose a report type, start and end dates, and campus (if appropriate). All reports can be exported to Excel Spreadsheets.
- Evaluation Totals by Appraiser – This report will show what evaluations a particular appraiser has completed.
- Evaluation Log by Appraiser – This report will show a detailed log of each appraisal including the type, date created, date sent to staff, and date viewed by staff member.
- Evaluation Totals by Week – This report will show all evaluations created for staff members regardless of who the appraiser was with totals each week.
- Evaluation Totals by Month - This report will show all evaluations created for staff members regardless of who the appraiser was with totals each month.
- Staff Evaluation Totals by Appraiser – This report will show a total number of evaluations that have been completed for each staff member, sorted by appraiser. This report includes custom evaluations as well as PDAS documents.
- Appraiser Totals by Staff Member – This report actually shows the data flipped from the Staff Member’s perspective. This will show you which appraiser created each evaluation by staff member.
The Blank Forms option is not really a report, but it will allow you to print any walkthrough template, PDAS form, or custom evaluation form that is currently in the system.
To print a blank form:
- Choose the evaluation type
- Select the form
- Click Submit Report