General Options enables you to customize and set various district level options.
- Evaluation Available Message - Use this to customize email messages that are sent once an evaluation is available to view. This effects every evaluation in the district
- Principal Confirmation Email - Check here to send a confirmation email to the primary appraiser when evaluations are completed by a different appraiser
- Notification Email Sender - Select to send emails as "NOREPLY" instead of emulating the evaluator that created the evaluation
- Appraiser Status Emails - Select this option to give appraisers the ability to set up status email reminders
- Staff Reminder Emails - Select this option to send weekly reminders to staff members that have not viewed or signed evaluations
PDAS Exempt Options
- Self Report Option - Choose whether or not your district requires the self-report to be completed by every teacher
- Exemption Tracking - Enable PDAS Exemption tracking for principals by checking this option
- Appraisal Attachments - Give appraisers the option to attach external documents (file attachments) by checking this. In addition, checking the box gives staff members the option to attach external documents
- Appraisal Comments - Enable/disable the ability for evaluator and staff comments to be added to evaluations using this option
- Evaluation Locking - Check this box to lock evaluations once teachers have viewed them. Locking prevents any changes and deletion
- Hide non-observable questions on PDAS Observations (Partial Domain V, Domain VI, Domain VII, Domain VIII) - This prevents appraisers from filling out the non-observable questions on Observations, and reserves those questions for use in Summatives only
- Disable access to the eduphoria! Community - This hides the "eduphoria! Community" feature on the "Manage" tab and will prevent Walkthrough Template/Custom Evaluation/Group Evaluation authors from sharing their templates out to the eduphoria! Community as well as copying templates from the eduphoria! Community
- District Report Logo - Use the Browse button to locate a file to upload. Click Upload to set that file as the logo for reports. This logo will appear on all reports, walkthroughs, and custom evaluations. Make sure the image has a white or transparent background and fits about 1 inch by 1 inch
- Image File - The uploaded logo will display here to show which file you have uploaded
- Electronic Signatures - Use the first option to enable or disable electronic signatures for evaluations. If enabled, you can then select which types of evaluations can be electronically signed
- Signature Refusal - Enabling these options will allow staff to refuse to sign a document. The second option allows an evaluator to indicate that the staff member has refused to sign. Essentially the evaluator is signing a refusal for the staff member
NOTE: Electronic signatures must be enabled by a system manager for the above options to appear. An agent of your district must enable this feature for you.
The document removal utility will allow you to remove documents for a given user. Removed documents cannot be recovered.
- Click the Select User button
- Search for a user by entering a first or last name
- Select a document and then click Remove Document