Group Evaluations allow staff to evaluate their appraiser (360 evaluation) or a particular person. This could also be used to evaluate a particular department or program as well by assigning the results to an individual. Before a group evaluation can be assigned, the document must first be created as a template within the Group Evaluation Documents category under Evaluation Templates. Please refer to the help section entitled 'Building Evaluation Templates' to learn how to build the document template.
The Assign Group Evaluations option is located under Evaluation Management on the Manage tab.
Creating a New Group Evaluation
- Click New Group Evaluation in the bottom left
- Choose an evaluation type:
- Mass evaluation of appraisers (reciprocal/360) - will allow staff to evaluate whomever formally appraises them
- Selected staff member - will allow staff to evaluate a specific staff member
- Enter a title and description
- Select the evaluation template
- Choose the start and end dates for the evaluation
- Enable or disable daily reminders
- Reciprocal (360) evaluations will present a list of appraisers to choose from
- Individual staff member group evaluations will prompt you to search for a particular staff member
Upon completing the wizard for a Reciprocal (360) evaluation, an entry for each appraiser will be populated in the Group Evaluations column and can be edited individually.
The General Information tab allows you to change the title, description, start and end dates, and gives you the option to send daily email reminders to staff members who have not yet completed the evaluation.
The Participants tab controls who is allowed to participate in the evaluation. This tab also shows you how many possible participants will be completing the evaluation and how many have already completed. Use the Refresh Participants option to refresh the number of associated staff should you change the options below.
- Evaluations completed by target's appraisees - choosing this option will automatically include the staff members formally appraised by that appraiser
- Selected criteria - allows you to narrow down a group of appraisees participating in the evaluation by campus, appraisee type, district position, district-defined groups, grade levels, and subjects taught
Note: By selecting no criteria, all appraisees in the district will be chosen to participate in the evaluation.
To notify participants that a group evaluation is available:
- Click the email button at the top
- Click Yes to send a notice to participants that a group evaluation is available
Completing an Evaluation- In order for appraisers to see the evaluation results, either the end date must pass or the evaluation must be marked completed. To mark an evaluation completed, click theForce Complete button at the top.
Deleting an Evaluation - To delete an evaluation, click the Delete button at the top. Note: When an evaluation is deleted, all information associated with the evaluation will be deleted as well.