The Lesson Plans tab allows you to quickly view and print teacher and team lesson plans.
Viewing Teachers and Teams
You can view all teachers and teams on your campus. The View Teams/Teachers button toggles between the teacher and team view.
Viewing Lesson Plans
Lesson plans can be viewed in the day or week view for a teacher or team.
To view a teacher or team lesson plan:
- Select a teacher or team in the list
- Select a date in the calendar. Teachers have clicked on the dates that are bolded in their planner
Lesson plans for the teacher/team will be visible, but not editable.
To view an entire week:
- Click the Week View button in the planner (upper right)
- Use the calendar to navigate to the appropriate week
- To return to the day view, double-click a date in the planner
Printing Lesson Plans
To print lesson plans:
- Click the Print button
- Select the desired print option
- Choose to open or save the created file
Adding Comments to Plans
Principals can add comments to lesson plans as a means to provide feedback to teachers. The comments are immediately visible in the teachers planner. The teacher will also be emailed as to the comment's existence. These comments are also viewable inside PDAS (if purchased).
To add a comment:
- Select a teacher in the campus list
- Click the Add Note button at the top of the day's lesson
- A small text editor will appear, enabling you to type a brief note
- Click the Add Note button at the bottom of the editor
Note: Comments cannot be changed or edited once created.