Accountability Report (For Texas only) - Near the end of the school year, Texas districts and campuses have access to this report which uses the official TEA accountability rules to show state assessments results in a format similar to that of state accountability. This report is not official and is limited by the data uploaded into Aware through state-provided data files. The report is removed from the Reports options shortly after preliminary accountability reports are made available by TEA.
Lead4ward Reports (For Texas only) - View reports, FAQs and Purchasing information.
At-Risk 110% Exit Criteria Report
This report will help district and campus staff with one criteria to monitor the at-risk status of their students. The report will generate a list of students currently listed with the At Risk status in Aware and compare previous and current state assessments. The report will tell if the students have met their passing standard by 110% using their raw score. This report is available for students that are currently identified at-risk and have the previous two years state assessment data in Aware.
- Select the desired testing year
- Choose the District of individual school
- Choose the format: PDF or Excel
- Click Submit Report
EOC Test Tracker ReportThis report is specifically designed to assist campus (and district, but by campus) staff with identifying students that need intervention or retesting for EOC administrations.
Incorrect Responses Report
This report will help you to group students based on their responses to specific questions. Students that missed a certain question will be grouped by the desired parameter.
- Drill down to the test
- Choose the Group: District, Campus, or Teacher
- Choose the grouping: Question, SE, or TAKS Objective
- Click Submit Report
Teacher Portfolio Report (For Florida Teachers Only)
The Third-Grade Portfolio Report enables teachers to monitor student progress towards LAFS mastery. If a user has his/her profile set to "Teacher" as the primary role in the district, then the Portfolio Report icon will appear under the Teacher Reports heading.
- Note: Un-rostered teachers who have the "Teacher" box checked in their profile as their primary role in the district will be able to see the Portfolio Report icon, but they will not be able to generate the report.
The default start and end dates are based on the instructional calendar set in System Management.
- Select the Report View.
- Check the box to create a page break between students. (Optional)
- Click Print Report to generate a report.
- Default Report includes all 3rd-grade students with standard mastery percentages on all district and campus-level tests tied to any of the identified 3rd-grade language arts standards.
- Report Summary collapses the Default Report to only include one line per student with the total number of times each student has mastered each standard a minimum of 70% on district and campus-level tests.
- Students who have not met all standards is the same as the Default Report at the beginning of the school year, but it will start to pare down as the year progresses and students begin to reach standard mastery.