Click HERE to view a video on Creating a Teacher Intervention Plan.
Principals can create an intervention plan for a teacher designated as a "teacher in need of assistance." Check http://ritter.tea.state.tx.us/eddev/pdas/ for intervention plan requirements.
Creating a New Intervention Plan
- Select a teacher from the My Staff list
- Click the New Intervention Plan button under Teacher Options
- The Add Intervention Plan wizard will appear requesting the start and end dates for the Intervention plan
- Complete the plan and click the Save button
- When the plan is completed, Print the document for signatures and then Archive the plan to prevent any future changes. Only the administrator that created the intervention plan can actually archive it.
Notes: There is no button for allowing a teacher to view the intervention plan in their Eduphoria interface, due to the sensitive nature of this document.
Electronic signatures are also not allowed for intervention plans. They should be printed and signed by hand.
Technical Notes: Accidental archiving will require Eduphoria! technical support to unarchive the document. An intervention plan MUST be archived by the creator of the document. Intervention plans cannot be mass archived.