General Options enables you to customize Appraise options.
- Customize email messages that are sent once an evaluation is available to view. This affects all emails across the district
- Send a confirmation email to the primary appraiser when the evaluations are completed by a different appraiser
- Choose the method to send emails (Some email filters require this to be checked)
- Give appraisers the ability to set up status email reminders (Recommended)
- Disable the Eduphoria Community
T-TESS/T-PESS Options (Texas Districts Only)
- Generate T-TESS/T-PESS documents installs templates specifically for T-TESS & T-PESS
Watch a video!
- Generate T-TESS/T-PESS frameworks installs evaluation frameworks for T-TESS & T-PESS
Watch a video!
PDAS Copy Options:
If your PDAS license has been turned off and you would like to perform one of the below options, please submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your PDAS license be turned back on.
*Keep in mind that if your PDAS license is turned back on, all staff will be able to see it on the home screen, so this might cause some confusion.
- Copy Existing PDAS Walkthrough Templates to Appraise - If you have Custom Evaluation templates that you would like to copy into Appraise, you can copy those in the General options section on the Management tab.
- Copy Existing PDAS Custom Evaluation Templates to Appraise - * Only the Evaluator Form of the template will be copied over to Appraise. The Staff Form will have to be rebuilt as a Goals document in Appraise. You may individually delete any unwanted templates in Appraise after the copy is complete.