Lesson Plan Components
1. Calendar: This will show you the current month and allow you to easily change between months using the < > buttons. Days with lesson plans will appear as bold. This allows you to easily keep track of which days you have and have not planned. Clicking on any day will let you plan for that day. It is also possible to see what lesson you used a year ago. Lesson plans are not deleted from year to year.
2. Planners List: This will be a list of all available planners. It will always start with your own personal planner (My Lesson Planner) followed by any team or shared planners you may be able to view.
3. Planner Settings and Search Lesson Plans: Here you can search for lesson plans by keyword or by phrase. Planner Options allow you to Create a New Team. In addition, Change My Settings will allow you to edit your schedule and share your planner with other staff members.
4. Lesson Plan Content Area: Clicking an entry in the lesson plan area makes that entry active. You can then begin planning for that particular course by using the toolbar options to customize your lesson content and by adding learning standards from the Curriculum Pane on the right.
5. Curriculum Pane - Learning Standards List: Selecting a course in the lesson planning area updates the learning standards to reflect the selected course.
6. Curriculum Pane - Details and Resources: Clicking on a learning standard displays the following:
- Resources: any linked lesson resources
- Texas Flag: Associated TEKS/STAAR and Knowledge & Skill Statements (TX customers only)
- Red Ribbon: Associated State Standards which are identical to selected standard (non-TX customers)
- Performance: a graph of the tested standard (Aware customers only)
- History: dates when that standard was previously used in a lesson plan