Longitudinal results will show how different groups of students have performed over time for a particular grade level and subject.
Two options exist when working with longitudinal data: Longitudinal Analysis and Longitudinal Analysis, Looking Back. Use the Longitudinal Analysis option when selecting a test in the past. Use the Longitudinal Analysis, Looking Back option when viewing the most current test.
- Once a test is selected, click the Edit button
- On the Tables Tab, add a test from a previous year by dragging the test to the right
- In the drop-down list, place a check mark next to the option Summarize Selected Tests For Longitudinal Analysis
- Select the Where They Were icon to view the campuses that the students were on when they took the test
- Click Update
- Performance results will be displayed showing, for example, how third grade has performed over time
Note: To view students for the current year, select a current test and choose Summarize Selected Tests For Longitudinal Analysis, Looking Back.
Note: In the example below, the Compare Across Tests icon is selected to view the data vertically on the screen.