Under Workshop Setup, Instructors and Guests allows you to control the various settings for local and guest instructors.
After clicking here, you will then see a list of all instructors for your district. If no instructors exist, you can add one by selecting Add Instructor.
- Choose a guest or local instructor. If choosing a guest, that guest account will already need to be created under Guests.
- Type in the email or last name of the desired user.
- Clicking Finish will add that user to the instructor list.
Once an instructor is in the list, selecting his or her name will allow you to change their information.
- Instructor tab allows you to enter their phone number and a short biography.
- Survey results tab allows you to view the information gathered from surveys completed for courses that this instructor has taught.
- Signature tab allows you to upload an image of the signature for this instructor. This signature will be used on all certificates printed for courses that this instructor has taught. Please review the resolution requirements before uploading.
Once all information has been entered, remember to Save Instructor. You can also Delete Instructor if necessary.
Add Guest: Click on the Add Guest link in the lower left corner to create a new guest account. Guest accounts can be used for instructors as well as attendees of courses as defined by the district. Enter first and last names, email address, and password for all guest
accounts. Clicking on a guest's name will allow editing of their information.
Save or Delete as necessary.