View Staff Portfolios
Professional Development Administrators can view the portfolios of all district staff members in the Manage tab of Workshop.
To view a staff member's portfolio:
- go to the Manage tab in Workshop.
- click Staff Management.
- click View Portfolios.
- search for the staff's first or last name and hit enter or click the Magnifying Glass.
- select the staff member you wish to view and their portfolio will open in the right hand panel.
Professional Development Administrators will have access to the exact same summary that principals and staff members can see. From the portfolio page you can use the Registration Lock option to manually lock this staff member from enrolling in courses if the registration lock-out feature is enabled, or you can print this summary if needed.
- District Professional Development Levels Earned - display of any completed PD levels.
- Total credits earned to date - sum of credits earned within the Workshop application since its initial implementation.
- Certifications - display of state certifications manually entered by the staff member.
- Credit Items - summary of credits earned during the current staff development year.
- Professional Development Events - list of all registered district courses, requested outside credits, and status of credits earned for the current staff development year.
- Earned Goals - summary of district or school goals earned by attending courses associated with those goals.
Note: The beginning month for the professional development year is established in the Workshop General Setup on the Manage Tab.
Portfolio Entries from Previous Years
These entries include credit item summary, professional development events, and earned goals from previous years. You can click the arrows on the left hand side beside each year to view the entries from that school year.
When a staff member wants to transfer their Eduphoria! Workshop portfolio, the district administrator will need to pull up the staff member's portfolio following the steps listed above. Once you have made it to the staff member's portfolio click Portfolio Transfer and then click Create Export File. This action will create a .wxe file that should be saved and emailed to the staff member's new district.
Import Transfer Portfolio
When a new staff member has a Workshop portfolio file to import the district administrator will need to pull up the staff member's portfolio following the steps listed above. Once you have made it to the staff member's portfolio click Portfolio Transfer and click Import Portfolio Wizard.
This wizard will take you through the steps to import the portfolio file.
Steps to import:
- upload the .wxe file and make sure the first and last name of the staff member are correct.
- match the imported credit types with local and district credit types. Any credit types that are not matched will be ignored and therefore, not imported.
- select Complete Import Process.