Formspace administrators can archive the documents they manage. Archived documents are not available to end users and have been removed from the document list on the Manage tab so they cannot be edited. When a document is archived, users can no longer run reports on that document. If your district decides to enable Personal Surveys for all staff members under the General Options heading, then all users will be able to archive the personal surveys they create.
To archive a document:
- Change the document status to Archive using the drop-down list located in the upper right corner of the form editor interface.
- The following message will appear in a pop-up box: "Click OK to archive this document. Archived documents appear at the bottom of the editor tree."
- Click OK.
To access an archived document, you must be an administrator in Formspace.
- Go to the Manage tab.
- Click on Management.
- Select Archived Documents. (This option only appears if you have the ability to view archived documents.)
- Choose which documents you want to view from the drop-down list provided. This list varies based on your Formspace roles and rights.
After accessing the archived document, you can do the following:
- View and print the document by clicking in the View the Document button and then the print icon when the document opens in the new window.
- Unarchive the document by clicking on the Unarchive Document button in the top toolbar.
- Delete the document by clicking on the Delete icon.