STRIVE redesigns the professional development process, moving beyond T-TESS and T-PESS expectations, and focusing on continuous improvement and growth! It combines our applications of Appraise and Workshop because goal-setting, professional development, and evaluation should go hand-in-hand.
Currently, Strive is a user interface overlay that sits on top of Appraise and Workshop. Nothing in Appraise and Workshop will go away until complete parity exists:
- Appraise = Strive and
- Workshop = Strive.
For more information on the development roadmap, please visit the Strive Development Features article.
In the future, Aware elements will also integrate with Strive when the Student Learning Objective (SLO) component is fully developed.
Features of Strive:
- Interactive Dashboard
- View educator progress for goals and evaluations
- Quickly access educator profiles
- Encourages coaching and mentoring of the growth process
- Enhanced Goals
- Professional goal setting tagged with T-TESS & T-PESS framework standards
- Ability to upload and link professional evidence
- Provides reflection and feedback prompts
- Student Learning Objectives
- SLO data will be tagged to learning standards and connected to Aware assessment data
- Detailed Reporting
- Collect and analyze observation data for calibration of evaluators
- Identify groups of teachers based on observation data or goal focus
- Make professional development recommendations for staff based on reinforcement or refinement areas.
- Customizable categories and standards
- Link categories and standards across forms, evaluations and professional learning courses
- Ability to define the process for each evaluation type
- Analyze across documents and types to identify needs
- Online Course Builder
- Mobile Friendly
Visit www.journeytostrive.com for more information